Sign in to follow this  
uG|!Bk13

Ban

i Ban fonix for aimbot... just for you guyz to know.. he even said that usses aimbot, i dont know if he was ust joking but the fact it really like he was cheating.. thank's :D #Hug

• Like 1

$permban Swayz WH and aimbot ... 

i SS him but it was clear, he have low ping (20 -35).. but the cheat's was obvious on spec mode !! i think i see him before in server. 

On 3/15/2018 at 4:39 PM, !Bk13 said:

i Ban fonix for aimbot... just for you guyz to know.. he even said that usses aimbot, i dont know if he was ust joking but the fact it really like he was cheating.. thank's :D #Hug

Next check if the fonix dude is from the UK(If not might be on VPN), Cause fonix from C4S one of the management is known for having Codehook!

*Cough* Tufftay *Cough*.

Edited by dozd_tv

permban Homer Simpsons for WH
.. i temban him some days ago only for double.click because the SS is clean.. The SS remains clean, but without any doubts he's cheating.. (he has poor scores and medium ping 70-80) #Peace 

9 minutes ago, !Bk13 said:

a few minutes after i ban homer simpsons , i player named: UtokHomerS just appear... not coicidence enough for me :)

ANXT tembanned 99h for glitching after Anony warn him !! They know the server rules and even with admins they disrespect !! F Them really !