Sign in to follow this  
moox

banned me aimassist .. cmon

Hello u guys banned me i think Samer did for aim assist. Im not using that u can have my demos he spect me one map and banned me cmon guys.

My ingame name was : FUCKMEIRMOOX

Maybe ur admin need to see the difference between a decent player and a cheater. Been playing this game since the start when it came out. Its really annoying when u want to play in your free time and then get banned for cheating when ur not fix this pls?

Edited by moox

Also told the admin that he can have all the demos of the maps i played today but he didnt even replied on that. He banned me for 1 month or something like come on , because i have a couple noscopes or a good aim with sniper with acoq means someone is using aim assist right?

Yeah i do hit sometimes some weird shots. But thats just trying out and shooting random places its not that i hit 10 smoke shots in a game right. If u just use commen sence its normal.

I don't know if my opinion even counts but I've watched this last demo and:
there's no trace of aim assist anywhere in that demo. I'm not even gonna pass it as "my opinion" because there's no opinion, there is literally nothing wrong with his aim or hitreg so yeah. And I'm not biased since I've never seen this guy online or I don't know him

Sort of unrelated and maybe it's a topic for another thread but:

- I don't see why "canceling reload" (as you guys say) would be a problem. I've been threatened of a ban (?!?!?!?) myself from Bk13 and it's LITERALLY pressing the weapon switch button twice (of course, binded on the mouse scroll, making it faster than actually pressing a button). It's NOT a script (it can be scripted but the result is the same) and it's not unfair or a cheat lmao, some people learned how to do it and some still haven't, that's their problem, it's actually easy. If y'all need a video of  doing it manually (like 90% of the people in the server) I'll even do it lmao. As an example, it's like saying that running should be disallowed because not all people can press Shift to run, or that we should ban everyone using some specific weapon because low ranked people haven't unlocked it yet - that's their problem

- "bouncing" lol really? He bounced off a car in a totally useless spot, how is that being "advantaged"? I can understand forbidding bounces that maybe lead out of a map (when it becomes actually a glitch), but bounces like that are just for fun really, it's actually easier to get killed than to kill in a situation like that. How's flying in the air for a second an advantage? Elevators are real annoying glitches, bounces are just like irrelevant to me, but oh well. 
From the rules: "Map glitching however should be tolerated as long as it is not interrupting the game or too disturbing." Is flying for 2 seconds disturbing or game interrupting? Lol

(and since some of those kind of admins are like "shut up its the rules!!!!!", what I'm trying to say is.. have you actually thought about the rules or are you just getting annoyed at stuff you can't do? Because it seems like the second)

Edited by LORD FLACKO
  • Like 1

I agree with flacko on cancelling reload. It's something a lot of people have done since cod4 was released, and it would be hard to not do it. I try as much as possible not to do it because I know some of the admins don't like it, but it's impossible to not do at all because it's just something I, and i'm sure others do naturally. 

• Like 1

Agreed with flacko 100 percent.

That cancelling relod (seitching weapons) is used almost by everyone now and we cannot know if it is a script or a mouse trick but it's ok to me especially if people doing quick scopes.

• Like 1

If it's aim assist then u will be banned and if you do bouncing after several warnings you will be banned too maybe 

Haven't watched demo, just telling  the rest depends on others thank you.