Sign in to follow this  
uG|Killer Man

United Generals Cup

3 minutes ago, !Bk13 said:

lool i was just kidding on that .. i get mad when people only kill like that, but you where against 3 guys so .. don't taking credit from you but how noobs were they ? ahah 😛

Well, I played this game for 9 years and their skill was med+ I was was high+ (promod rating).

• Haha 1

ok guys you now 

8 players

four matches

few things before start just to make you join it as much as possible i think if i made server in german for the match will be better for most of you or you want it in france ?

28 minutes ago, Killer Man said:

few things before start just to make you join it as much as possible i think if i made server in german for the match will be better for most of you or you want it in france ?

I'm in italy so it doesn't make a real difference for me, maybe Germany? idk

1 hour ago, LORD FLACKO said:

I'm in italy so it doesn't make a real difference for me, maybe Germany? idk

i dont know @Killer Man FR servers for me are bad, i dont know why.. if we can continue with the GR is good

5 hours ago, LexiBelle said:

So, I think I will only be able to play on weekends with a guarantee that I don't have to randomly leave to go and get to work. But I can take a day or two off, if it is necessary!

Matches can be at night with time work for you and the other player just need 15 mins to finish your match

52 minutes ago, Killer Man said:

So nice ,first match confirmed

3 maps crossfire ,killhouse and showdown each map 6 mins the server will make demo for each player to upload it later on ug YouTube

Good luck all

"stock" mod or promod? if stock, is there anything forbidden (like uav/airstrikes/helis even if I doubt anyone will do 7 killstreaks) or no?

1 hour ago, LORD FLACKO said:

"stock" mod or promod? if stock, is there anything forbidden (like uav/airstrikes/helis even if I doubt anyone will do 7 killstreaks) or no?

The server will be the same as tdm high xp stuff same perks ever