Sign in to follow this  
svennnny

Ban for wh >???

Funny yesterday I reported a cheater on your server and now I got banned because one of your admins thinks I wh...

Well that admin can show you the clean screenshot cause I don't WH. my ingame name asdasshot0071.thumb.jpg.4d5ce65ab32e4ab28731564b9ea0d7c2.jpg

1 minute ago, uG| Legionnaire said:

few players complain u wh ....i spec u a while in game in backlot and broadcast , your game is very suspicious

I use deep impact and im allowed to spray walls. There are many people that accuse me and other fair players for cheating it's because they are noobs and they see me or someone else on top with a good score and start complaining. Here is a demo of me spectating a suspicious player and afterwards playing myself. Im also aka cockroach you can check the aliases/id. Please unban or show proof that I wh according to you.

demo0013_dm_1.52baffcf66f699d59bcbe6564bbb23a4

3 minutes ago, uG| Legionnaire said:

if u are a uG's friend or collaborator use the same name in game ,if others admins know who u are

I'm not an UG member.

i did't take SS , i bann u in the end of broadcast map , i did't have time, i had to wait the bog map..... but the next time i will take a SS and a demo if u cheating and i bann u for long time 

Edited by uG| Legionnaire
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, uG| Legionnaire said:

i did't take SS , i bann u in the end of broadcast map , i did't have time, i had to wait the bog map..... but the next time i will take a SS and a demo if u cheating and i bann u for long time 

Sure im not cheating so goodluck with that. Will record next game so you can see yourself..