Sign in to follow this  
okceanz

Unban request naihu

Hey,

Just played on your TDM server having a good time, then all of a sudden I'm banned for aim assist. I can guarantee you that I'm clean, and this is a pure BS allegation. I assume this admin has a demo with "evidence"? Name here is okceanz, but in-game it was "naihu" at the time. 

Thanks in advance

4 minutes ago, Killer Man said:

you was so strange for me and many kills made without ever see the enemy idk how 

Well, I don't know what you refer to, no demo?

4 minutes ago, Killer Man said:

you are lucky i stopped record but in this your accuracy up to 85 and i watched you after that demo you have up to 96 lol with sniper???? how can this be possible ? 

demo0008.dm_1

Really no suspicious kills in that demo. Regarding the actual accuracy, it was nowhere near 95%. Airstrikes increase it and I actually thought about it while in-game. It was around 70, then magically up to 102. 102%? Don't think that's possible without a bug..

4 minutes ago, okceanz said:

Really no suspicious kills in that demo. Regarding the actual accuracy, it was nowhere near 95%. Airstrikes increase it and I actually thought about it while in-game. It was around 70, then magically up to 102. 102%? Don't think that's possible without a bug..

There's even proof in the demo about the accuracy. I'm at 58-60 then combined with the airstrike it goes up to 85 in one second.