Sign in to follow this  
BrightZN

Banned for wh?

I banned you Mate, you had a few suspicious kills, so i tried get ss you, i do it twice, twice times you had dissconnected after this, so i was sure you using some anti ss programs. I had wrote on chat about that to everyone could know about you, and when you get back, third time, i was banned you. And nope, i dont feel guilty. 

• Like 1

Yes, I remember you from the match. You're entitled to your opinion. I've been accused of hacking countless times before (not just for wallhacking and not just in COD4) so I'm not surprised.

If I was really a hacker I wouldn't have registered on the site last year, wasted my already limited time trying to appeal the ban, or be stupid enough to hack on my favourite server. 

In any case, if you guys decide to uphold the decision to ban me, I'll respect your decision and I'll find another cod4 server and community to be a part of; like I said, the uG server is my favourite cod4 server, and I have had a lot of fun playing on it.

I only recall playing as Bright_ZN on uG. I may have played as BrightsideZN too though

Edited by BrightZN
Amending Nickname

As i said, i twice tried to make a screenshoot of you, and twice you get dissconnected, its easy to me, it was antiss software. My decision isnt changed. Maybe other will give you chance. Good luck.

To be fair, I may have left once to check on my other favourited servers and to configure my classes. I defintely left the game for a couple minutes to fetch something from my flat. If you tried to get a screenshot of me when I was already offline, then that's not my problem.

Not sure if you guys have any logs of player/admin activity on the server, but if you do, then you can easily verify the timing of these events  by inspecting them.

When I rejoined, I killed you with my ak47 /w double tap, threw a frag at a guy whose shadow I saw in a doorway, then got banned. I was having a tough game, and I still get banned. 

Yes, i was. I dont want to say it again, it could be just very suspicious accident, that twice you dissconnected after twice command to get ss of you gameplay, its not impossible, but im only a man, so i done what any admin in that case would do. Probably you could have right, its not often to see guy who get back after dissconnected by antiban software. And you get back twice. In that case i could give you another chance, but beware, you would be checked twice more carrefuly now. Good luck, for me you can be unbanned.