bayoyayo

banned for aimbot

Hello, 

I got banned for aimbot few days back, but I used to play Cod4 semipro, so I kind of understand why somebody thought i might cheat. So basically I just recently came back to Cod4 coz the game itself is unique and I really enjoy it, but your server is pretty much the only one I could find with good default tdm settings. So thats why im posting...

Please show any prove of me cheating, or tell me how can I prove that i'm innocent. I really don't wanna play on hc servers 😂

ban.jpg

1 hour ago, bayoyayo said:

I don't get an english on this one. What do you mean?

He say that cheater who is banned for aimbot and you,have same ip and same name

Dont say its your brother who try use cheat and you dont know?

(love story about brothers :) )

Do you know the story about multiple ppl having same ip? It could happen, but dont tell me he had the same nickname coz its bullshit

Here, read this. And if you have my ip already just check where I live so you get an idea that internet service provider i got is quite small since no big city is around me. That;s why they don't bother providing different ipv4 for every customer.
5ad064ae7c714c4cc3ef14ce93839a18.png

You wanted a story. Here you have it. How about some prove of cheating beside same ip = same cheater now?

9 minutes ago, bayoyayo said:

Here, read this. And if you have my ip already just check where I live so you get an idea that internet service provider i got is quite small since no big city is around me. That;s why they don't bother providing different ipv4 for every customer.
5ad064ae7c714c4cc3ef14ce93839a18.png

You wanted a story. Here you have it. How about some prove of cheating beside same ip = same cheater now?

Know that mate that,anyway thanks for effort :)

Admins will check guid,ip,name,demo...and decide.I am just here like ghost,share what think and read in past on unban request’s :)

hope you will got happy end 

There is no way of the SAME IP address. There will always be a different number. "Inside your internet service provider "service area" That post you attached is regarding same house /dorm/university etc.

Before connection make sure you do " ipconfig /renew " so no other questions will be in future :) + i'm sure u have dynamic one and the DHCP is correct

15 hours ago, yerrowstar said:

Some isps do give the same ipv4 address to multiple people due to there being a lack on ipv4 addresses these days. Also people with dynamic ip can just get unlucky and one day turn on their router and end up having the same ip as a cheater who was banned before

The ban made on the player id not the ip and every player has his own id

So let's make it straight.

At first you banned me because some cheater had same ip. A week later you're saying the cheater played on my pc? xD (id is attached to harddrive i believe). So basically it had to be me, when I played on your server. So I got Banned for Aimbot, any proves of that??

I literally have no idea what's the problem now. Same ip, or the aimbot. There are no demos or proves of anything and I just want to play on a good non-hc server. Did you caught me cheating or something? Since there are no demos or proves, how this ban even stands for so long :)