Sign in to follow this  
Vlado

What glitch/place is alowed?

Aloha soldiers

Saw alot glitchers on tdm server,so want clear it what place are allowed

This one is glitch,right?

cod4mp-20190331-182357.thumb.png.ad13f229070992638416db59eec71095.pngcod4mp-20190331-182400.thumb.png.39bf332e404cd33373c619482890a090.png

Hate that jumpers...

Maybe just make rules for glitchers,post images on web and keep just warning guys for that.kick is hard,can lose players

(only if he dont stop after a couple of warning)

believe with time,guys will learn and get it

6 hours ago, Vlado said:

Aloha soldiers

Saw alot glitchers on tdm server,so want clear it what place are allowed

This one is glitch,right?

cod4mp-20190331-182357.thumb.png.ad13f229070992638416db59eec71095.pngcod4mp-20190331-182400.thumb.png.39bf332e404cd33373c619482890a090.png

Hate that jumpers...

There are multiple spots / places that you can go to but this one I wouldn't consider a glitch. Glitch is something not meant to be in the game that has been found or exploited there you can just run and jump and the game does the rest ( vaults / Climbs up) If it was a glitch you wouldn't be able to vault / Climb up there and it would of been an easy fix for the developers back in the day and It's useless anyway you can only stay in that area can't go any further so it ain't game braking nor a "glitch". And roofs of the map ain't game braking either, you can get killed easily wallbanged from every where or naded it's not like going out side of the map or the machine gun glitch on pipeline in my opinion I wouldn't consider these "glitches" a glitch.

I've been playing this game since release from the first patch 1.0 to the latest 1.8 I get there are some people who are new or whatever and consider some places glitches which aren't or find them annoying it's understandable but banning all or most of them which aren't that lethal can drive experienced people away.

Edited by uG|dozd_tv

20 minutes ago, uG|dozd_tv said:

There are multiple spots / places that you can go to but this one I wouldn't consider a glitch. Glitch is something not meant to be in the game that has been found or exploited there you can just run and jump and the game does the rest ( vaults / Climbs up) If it was a glitch you wouldn't be able to vault / Climb up there and it would of been an easy fix for the developers back in the day and It's useless anyway you can only stay in that area can't go any further so it ain't game braking nor a "glitch". And roofs of the map ain't game braking either, you can get killed easily wallbanged from every where or naded it's not like going out side of the map or the machine gun glitch on pipeline in my opinion I wouldn't consider these "glitches" a glitch.

I've been playing this game since release from the first patch 1.0 to the latest 1.8 I get there are some people who are new or whatever and consider some places glitches which aren't or find them annoying it's understandable but banning all or most of them which aren't that lethal can drive experienced people away.

Agree mate,just want to know what place are allowed on Ug servers

many servers/clans have different option for glitch,so maybe in future make a post about that

lets clear that stuff,so players will know when need to report or just kill jumper :)

9 minutes ago, yerrowstar said:

UG should make rule to not allow glitch, it ruins maps like ambush. It will improve server and make it fair

Totally agree

• Like 1

4 hours ago, yerrowstar said:

UG should make rule to not allow glitch, it ruins maps like ambush. It will improve server and make it fair

I agree some of them could be banned, but there is a thin line on which spots people consider a glitch. Banning everything can also drive people away especially cod4 veterans like me that have played almost since the release of the game and have more knowledge from it.