Sign in to follow this  
iaintmythy

New Membership

New form submission from Member Apply

Nickname : : imaproXDDD
Gaming experience:: ive been playing since i was 6, im a high rank in csgo, and mostly good in all shooters
What is your favorite server:: uG tdm high xp server, since im on there often
Why do you want to join us:: Because i think uG is a good community and good as a clan, and i think i'd be a good fit
How would we benefit from you as a clan member: : I think that i'd help with making this already big community even bigger aswell as participating in events (such as clan vs clan 5v5 and have fun with other members)
Approximate activity time on servers:: Since i just switched from ps3 cod4 to pc cod4 ive spent like 4-5 hours, however i will be spending way more time on cod4 and uG servers

What is your in game name?

Dunno if saw you on server...

Thanks for trust about age,but that can be a problem

But again if you show like active and mature player on server/forum_maybe admins will accept you

Also you can share here more info about you http://www.united-generals.com/index.php?/forum/6-introduction/

lets guys meet you better

good luck

Edited by Vlado
  • Like 1

Age is a factor and 15 is young but people can surprise you, If you're mature enough and active you'll get my vote that is guaranteed!
Look forward meeting you in-game. Good luck.

3 hours ago, Vlado said:

What is your in game name?

Dunno if saw you on server...

Thanks for trust about age,but that can be a problem

But again if you show like active and mature player on server/forum_maybe admins will accept you

Also you can share here more info about you http://www.united-generals.com/index.php?/forum/6-introduction/

lets guys meet you better

good luck

Ive changed my name and ive been more active on tdm high xp, and i think im mature enough, because i dont really mess around in important situations and if i were to joke around, i wouldnt make jokes like a 4 or 5 grader

2 hours ago, uG|dozd_tv said:

Age is a factor and 15 is young but people can surprise you, If you're mature enough and active you'll get my vote that is guaranteed!
Look forward meeting you in-game. Good luck.

i met you today man, i think it was in that really small map where people were calling you out for cheating? 

59 minutes ago, iaintmythy said:

i met you today man, i think it was in that really small map where people were calling you out for cheating? 

Many players says that he cheat 🤪

My opinion is that we have to give him some time. Just to know him better. Don’t get me wrong I think u are a good guy and friendly but ur scores are almost always too negative. U are new to our server and to the game cause u told me u switched from console? Anyways my point is that u need time to “feel” the game. Have fun and good luck! 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, uG|wolfman said:

My opinion is that we have to give him some time. Just to know him better. Don’t get me wrong I think u are a good guy and friendly but ur scores are almost always too negative. U are new to our server and to the game cause u told me u switched from console? Anyways my point is that u need time to “feel” the game. Have fun and good luck! 

I agree, but keep in mind that this is a member application not admin application I do not think he can ban players with his permissions. Just growing the family/community but I think He needs a longer trial period to get to know others and the game like wolfman said and to get to know the community itself.

• Like 1